Sunday, September 21, 2014

Greetings, singers & parents!

I hope you are enjoying the beautiful Wisconsin Autumn! The city of Milwaukee cut down my giant maple tree, but for some reason I still have leaves on my lawn!

Here is a new piece we will be starting tomorrow night, performed by VAA in December, 2010, "Sing We Now of Christmas" arranged by John Leavitt:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awZhgml9nPs

Please place this date on your calendar:

December 12, 2014, 7:00 pm - Vocal Arts will be performing at the Festival of Lessons and Carols at St. John's Cathedral. Also on the program, Pius High School choirs and orchestra and the Pius Fine Arts Academy singers. I will be directing that group and they will join us on at least one of our songs.

See you tomorrow, 7:00-8:30 pm at Pius.

Emily Crocker

2 comments: