Sunday, November 16, 2014

Dear Singers & Parents,

I'm happy to report that on Tuesday I visited the ER to have follow-up tests about my fainting spell on Monday night. All checks out fine, EKG, bloodwork, blood pressure, pulse, etc. They told me to be sure to eat something before choir and stay hydrated, especially when the room sometimes gets hot. This is good advice for us all! :)

I appreciate everyone's concern and sorry if I frightened you! I especially appreciate Mrs. Stosur who looks out for me all the time and for Molly who was calm and collected while calling the paramedics!

I also appreciate that you were able to carry on with your "Hammers and Whistlers" practice even with all the distractions. You did a great job.

I have decided to change tomorrow night's rehearsal a little bit. The entire evening will be devoted to "Hammers and Whistlers," so if you are not singing the Present Music concert, you can stay home Monday night.

Here is the schedule for the rest of the week:

Monday, Nov. 17, 7:00 PM - Pius HS, "Hammers and Whistlers" (Kevin comes at 8:00)

Friday, Nov. 21, 7:15 PM (Call time 7:00) - St. John's Cathedral; end time 9:15 PM

Saturday, Nov. 22, 8:45 AM (Sorry!) (Door open at 8:30) - St. John's Cathedral; end time approx. 10:45 AM

Sunday, Nov. 23, 4:00 PM Concert (Call time 3:30) - St. John's Cathedral; end time approx. 6:15 PM
Concert dress - all black with an accent of color (scarf, hair ornament, necklace, tie, vest, etc.)

I promised you a lunch or dinner for this event - stay tuned and I'll let you know when and where. It will be within walking distance of the Cathedral.

We'll be back on schedule for regular rehearsal at Pius on Monday, Nov. 24.

Thanks for being so awesome!

Emily Crocker

No comments:

Post a Comment