Saturday, December 13, 2014

Congrats Vocal Arts!

Congratulations to all singers on your performance at the Lessons & Carols last night. You sounded great and looked good too! Thank you and also your parents for being part of this event.

December 15 - Monday night we will be experimenting with our Virtual Choir. You can bring your recording device, whether that be smartphone, iPad, etc. I will have my laptop and volunteers can listen to the track on the laptop and record into their digital device.

Here are two songs to start with:

Can You Hear mp3

Adiemus mp3

After Christmas we will add "When I Close My Eyes" and "For the Beauty of the Earth." I will also get you information on submitting your videos.

If anyone does not have a smartphone or other recording device, we'll try to make the option available during choir.

CHRISTMAS FEAST
At 8:00 pm, we'll stop rehearsing and have our Christmas feast. Please bring snacks to share (not too much - last year we had a ton of leftovers! And no nuts, please.) I'll bring drinks, plates, and napkins.

We will be on Winter Break until January 5th.

Have a great rest of your weekend!

Emily Crocker


No comments:

Post a Comment