Sunday, January 18, 2015

Dear Singers & Parents,

Well, by now you parents have probably heard that I'm going to miss the next five rehearsals, returning on February 23. We are extremely fortunate to have Ellen Shuler, choir director for the Bel Canto Boychoir and University School of Milwaukee (and mom of Philip & Ethan!) as our guest conductor. I know you singers will be super nice and learn a lot over the next 5 weeks. Ellen will share her contact information at rehearsal.

I'm in Texas, working on a big textbook project and other remote work for Hal Leonard. I'll also enjoy connecting with family and friends, checking in on my mom (age 89) and enjoying the warmer weather. So far, so good and it will be in the sixties today.

Ellen and I will stay connected if we should have any "weather" events and I will send out any cancellations through Remind.com and on the VAA Facebook page.

If you need to contact me, you can do so by cell phone/text, email or Facebook private message. I'll plan to send out the blog each week as well.

You will be working on music that we will sing at our March 8 concert with the Bel Canto Boychoir.

Stay warm! Go Pack!

Emily Crocker

No comments:

Post a Comment