Sunday, February 1, 2015

Hello from Texas!

Hi everyone,

Hope you are surviving the blizzard in Milwaukee today. I'm certainly glad to be missing it!

The weather has been beautiful here in Fort Worth and I've seen lots of family and friends. I believe we have had more Mexican food in the last week than we had in the last year! We'll have to move on to Bar-B-Q!

I miss you all, but Mrs. Shuler says you are doing great. We're planning to Skype on Monday night, so I hope you will all be there, assuming the weather clears up.

The picture here is from the Fort Worth rodeo. We also toured the stock show which is like the State Fair, with livestock exhibitions, equipment exhibits, western wear and the like.

I'll be back on Feb. 23, looking forward to hearing great progress from the Vocal Arts Academy!

Emily Crocker

No comments:

Post a Comment