Sunday, February 15, 2015

Home to Milwaukee!

Emily outside Kimball Art Museum in Fort Worth
Hello to all VAA singers & parents,

I've had a wonderful time in Texas, but the frozen tundra is calling so on Friday Dean & I and Maizy the cat will be returning to Wisconsin.

Tomorrow night you will have your last rehearsal with Ellen Shuler. I'll see you at next week's rehearsal, February 23.

I really, really, really appreciate Ellen Shuler and her fine work with you as guest conductor and thanks to you all for being such dedicated singers. I can't wait to hear the results next week!

Our March schedule is:

Monday, March 1 - regular rehearsal at Pius HS. Bel Canto Boy Choir will join us that night.

Thursday, March 5 - 6:15-7:30 extra rehearsal with Bel Canto Boy Choir at the Milwaukee Youth Arts Center.

Sunday, March 8 - 3:00 PM, Concert at Pius HS, Call time 2:15.

Monday, March 9, 16, 23 - regular rehearsals at Pius

Monday, March 30, April 6 - no rehearsals, Spring Break

So stay warm & I'll see you in a week!

Emily Crocker

No comments:

Post a Comment